Thursday, July 7, 2011

50 Years and Back Yard Weddings

My parents will celebrate their 50th Anniversary in a few weeks and it has been such a blessing and an honor, working hand in hand with my brother, planning their celebration!

This is the invitation I designed for my parents.
Each photo represents a decade in their marriage
This 5x7 Flat Card has a golden hue and a pearl finish.


My parent's legacy includes three children, with me being the oldest, 10 grandchildren and 2 great grand daughters.

(Side Two)

In fifty years, many things have changed, rearranged and even come back again. One of my pastimes is reading Wedding Photography Blogs; fifty years ago, my parents had a small handmade backyard wedding and today, weddings in the backyard with handmade touches are hugely popular! I was sharing this with my mom and her comment was, " Who would have guessed that my little backyard wedding would be in vogue 50 years later." Yes, it all comes back around....


(My parents on their Wedding Day)

If you are interested in having a custom designed invitation or announcement created for you, please contact me at robinrhall@msn.com or you can reach me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment